Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Study
First Institute of All Medicines, a non-profit organization, obtained real world evidence that using Tesla BioHealing products can help people with Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia regain their quality of life. Now we are seeking participants who suffer from Alzheimer’s or Dementia to participate in a non-invasive, triple-blinded study, using Tesla MedBed technology to further assess what life changing results are possible with these breakthrough products. Medical research staff at First Institute of All Medicines will be conducting this study. Tesla BioHealing will provide the OTC medical devices and research facilities at Tesla MedBed Center – Butler, Pennsylvania.
Alzheimer’s Disease is a type of brain disorder that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. This is a gradually progressive condition.
Symptoms typically include:
- Misplacing items
- Memory Loss
- Forgetting the names of places and objects
- Repeating themselves regularly, such as asking the same question several times
- Becoming less flexible and more hesitant to try new things
Middle-stage symptoms include:
- Increasing confusion and disorientation
- Obsessive, repetitive or impulsive behavior
- Delusions (believing things that are untrue)
- Problems with speech or language (aphasia)
- Disturbed sleep
- Changes in mood, such as frequent mood swings, depression and feeling increasingly anxious, frustrated or agitated
- Difficulty in performing spatial tasks, such as judging distances
Later symptoms include:
- Difficulty in changing position or moving around without assistance
- Considerable weight loss – although some people eat too much and put on weight
- Gradual loss of speech
- Significant problems with short and long-term memory
Preliminary outcomes from those who used Tesla BioHealing products are very encouraging. This new study may pave the way for Tesla BioHealing technologies to be accepted as a standard of care for this condition. We look forward to collecting objective data and helping many more people with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia regain their quality of life.
- Participants:30 volunteers with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia are needed to participate in this pioneering study.
- Location and Duration: Tesla MedBed Center in Butler, Pennsylvania. 4-week live-in study in a hotel-like environment. Non-invasive, just sleep on a MedBed!
- Procedures:Sleep nightly on a Tesla MedBed (or placebo) and complete life quality assessments. Health status information will be collected non-invasively by a medical professional. Those initially placed in the placebo group will have the opportunity to extend their stay to utilize a real Tesla MedBed once the initial phase of the study has been completed.
- Qualification: There will be a qualification process to participate in this study. If you are interested in participating, please email TeslaMedBedCenter-PA@TeslaBioHealing.comwith a copy of your clinical diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia included to initiate the process. You are also welcome to reach out to us if you would like more information about participation.
- Requirement: To participate in the Alzheimer’s/ Dementia study all participants must have a caretaker with them for the duration of the study. There are no extra fees for the caretaker. The caretaker will be responsible for the participant’s care and safety during the entire study.